Saturday, April 05, 2008

Foam Bath - MADRID


Today I am in Madrid… at least the day I am writing.I am in the middle of a foam bath at the Calle Atocha! That feels good and relaxing. Time with myself for reflexion in a hot tube with lot lots of foam! I am going again to my protocol classes about Asia at the International School of Protocol. The theme is going to be China and Japan. One “dive” more to pass to others the experience I had last year in Asia plus the continuously research for peoples different cultures and the “whys” of some reactions. It’s true that the months are passing by but those discoveries are not for sure going into the box of the forgetters. Every day they are more alive and define who I am: The true relation with others and at the same time this solitaire comfort that surround me all the time, like a complex HiFi that can communicate even the notes of the background flute in the middle of a 100 instruments concert. 25 degrees and a lot of light!

1 comment:

Mirasanta.blogspot.com said...

Viajar outra vez em barcos que não permaneçam no cais ,com mêdo das correntese, com medo que as vagas os destruam.
Viajar outra vez em barcos que lutam os dois e vencem o mar.
em barcos que transbordam de Amor sem desistirem de se amar.
M.