Saturday, April 05, 2008

MOMENTS


This blog has to start with one phrase of the last post about London I wrote. “I am a traveler no matter what that trip may be”. I love them all. All the trips with no regret just learning. Well it is tough to see it that way, or better, to manage to see it that way. I’m making my efforts towards it. But not so much efforts. I have learned to stop and reflect more after each trip. And when I talk about “trip”, I talk about trips in the bathroom, long distance plane trips, trips by boat, trips in the living room, trips on the sofa, trips by train…trips in my interior….all of kind of trips! I can manage to reflect over it with some courage so … no more big efforts are necessary. I already catch my insecure buttons to throw them away as much as possible. So I had a great week, a met great people and even someone that I usually say that can be a sibling of me ...”to late for siblings”. I just love to feel butterflies in my stomach or ants over the feet that make me jump my legs over and over again, and give those laughs that throw me on the floor asking for more! Living at a running stage doesn’t bring me anything else than living in a calm situation. I need both, I need the adrenaline, I need air, I need my melancholia to create music and words, I need to run away and to love everything. I am in love! In love for life, for world and everything that come in the package, even sadness or disappointment. I want this life package now at this present moment. And then I can rest at the beach when I am older with my memories with a margarita... Now I just want to live. And this week I felt especially alive, more than ever! In love again for life, again and again and again. After all this… and at the mid way from the disgrace to happiness we find people that are a bit like us, bit crazy and impulsive and Alive! Alive for having thirst for experiences, those maybe want to jump from a plane or get lost in the middle of the jungle. Sometimes to hear an extremely small band at the main concert hall of a city escape. Sometimes just to laugh like crazy and appreciate what’s around. I am amazed… Makes me cry for joy! There are still people like these around! Today has passed 4 months since the last revolution of my life! Enough of war crumbles…Enough!I had it! I am starting over again tomorrow morning! Once more! Start again.

No comments: