Friday, June 06, 2008

BLU


I had a huge conversation about Asia and Vietnam with a girl I just met in the middle of the street. And that gave me a new click inside, the click that was always there but I could not see: the urge of creation from scratch. The intercultural dialogue is the theme. It is more than a year decided by European Union. It is our daily lives. People live in different conditions with the same values necessities, but different approaches to those values. That communication is one of the most fascinating but mainly more necessary instruments to peace maintenance around the world. I heard and learn in Asia that was possible to have different views to the same subject. I just didn’t realize that was possible to have a new focus on life than the one that was in front of my eyes. Thinking outside the box is to dare. To be courageous we have to fear first.
I have a new purpose of life, a new mission sort of saying, the project I design in myself is not only about dialogue, it not only about international protocol or values understanding, it is not only about peace and war reason studies, it is about taking out from the heart disappointment, anger, disagreement, frustration, guilt and rage and on that empty hole put hundreds and tons of love. That’s the basic and the only path.
True love.
I do not have anything more down there than love … the rest has disappeared as the perfectly health and beauty appeared. Just like that “it’s a kind of magic”.
“To love is to be in peace with uncertainty, there is nothing less to lose”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss you Ines!!! Besos desde MAnila !-janah