Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am in Love with the Philippines


I am just in love with the Philippines. For my style of life and way of being is the perfect place to be. We can put a lot of defects, in fact for normal human beings it is easier to put a lot of defects instead of looking for the bright side. I had the chance to see both the bright and the dark and this last one it is just part of the society as any society in the world. The brighten one is so powerful so strong that the makes the Philippines a wonderful place to visit, see and live. Where we can easily open our hearts and fall in love. With the food, the people, the smiles, the beaches, the shopping…the JUICE FRUITS!!!!! Coconut and Mango. I am not kidding, the best mango I ever tasted. And I am not a mango person. Better, I was not a mango person. Now I am a Philippines Mango Person. Ehehehehehe

No comments: