Friday, July 04, 2008

'WHATS THE DIFFERENCE' EXHIBITION


my company Blustamp was one small sponser at the wonderful exhibition in london of Luke Cody, an australian photographer that created an amazing work in afeghanistan. You can check the site.

http://www.whatsthedifference.eu

Intercultural dialogue, internacional protocol and social awarness relates us with people, with the world, with making things happen ... to have extraordinary lives because we look inside of the eyes of each human being, here, there, everywhere!

had the opportunity to sing as well and it was powerful just because of one thing, one thing only, because I am in love with the world and people. To have the opportunity to give something from my heart and soul its more than being alive is having an extraordinary life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My god you sing very well! I was amazed

Anonymous said...

Wow man.. WOW! Definitely no babbling here x