Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Two Months to Go


BLOG 07.05.2008

In two Months I will be celebrating for sure! This are going to be the last 60 days ... the end of the white book I started to write last year in the 2007.07.07! On that first day of that time I decided that something had to change in my life: professionally and personally! The peace with "me and me" had to become a reality, the forgiveness I offered to myself for some acts in my life, the forgiveness I offered to others, but mainly when I decided that I had to build a life I love with creativity at its limit, with music, with design, with arts and with a perspective of becoming a better person every single day! With honesty of my feelings towards life, people and work. Living a life with courage and unreasonable.
What I realized is that it is possible to become to be a better person ... it is in us to start that journey. But I also saw that this journey starts with attitude, communication and sharing.
Sharing is the fountain of intimacy, the base of let the others enter in our heart. Sharing is the mirror of authentic human beings, it is talking from our true self. And that’s amazing. So in two months, this one year journey will finish to start the bigger one. The one I will start for the rest of my days: Living with Self awareness of who I am and where I want to go. I thank you all for being there by my side on that ... you know who you are! Sharing is honesty... MY ADVICE Share with the ones you love, your friends, share with the world ... Share your real you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU