Monday, March 24, 2008

TIME OF MY LIFE

I have a lot to post and write. I will do it soon. Now I really just want to tell that March was the most important month of my life, until now!
I never lived another month like this one before! A complete month of reivention, Of concrete, of resolutions,of making happen, of joy, of freedom inside of me, of beauty, of personal understanding, of guilt withdrawl, of courage, of smiles, of happiness, of completion, of laughter. Of Life! I have a new watch, a new mesure of time! Time...minutes, seconds, hours, years...time. The time to others and the time for me! In one month... I have created a brand new world ... creation! time is nothing and is everything! Time is creation.



Time is maybe the most importnat arm of life! Just use it to favour every single moment. Just like flying! Speed it and slow it ... we create our thoughts! We live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: