Friday, March 07, 2008

LISBON AND RELAX






It’s not uncommon to hear some German, some Italian or Greek on Lisbon streets. This amazing weather just gives an input for travelling around the city! Well … Tourism is everywhere…Its good to be like that. Great! No inspiration about it.
What I really would like to write is that I felt it, I felt the extraordinary (I am, again, using this word) appreciation of my city, of where I am, just right now. The way I am in Life, at the present. The appreciation of the streets on my own life.
To have the ability to withdraw myself from the situations and be the truly observer. From the outside, just like an Austrian, a Suisse, a German or a Spanish that are outsiders observing Lisbon. The tourist of my own life and then relax!

1 comment:

Clara Flor said...

Mira ti, os turistas como se moven. :))

E tu que voltas as orixes de ti mesma.

Beijos e vente pronto.Claraflor e familia