Saturday, March 08, 2008

CROSSROADS



Radiohead … was always there on my Ipod. There in my life. There are things extremely sensitive to outdoor, to the sea, to water, to silence or to thoughts. One of those things is me. I do not want to consider myself a «thing». But sometimes I am. I am a thing that follow the rules of my heart even if my mind just reflect the motor of the story I just finished to create. A story of love, a story of crosswords, a story of pure believing, a story of a piano followed of the white keys and then the black keys to a place called song. Then some strings just place each other next to the sound of interior. This music is nothing less and nothing more than the possibility of improvisation. The belief of that invented music which follows the laws of harmony without a partition, without an orientation, without the certainty. Yes! That plays on my Ipod since I discovered that love is the ability to be in peace with the uncertainty! Radiohead, Dave Mathews Band…always U2 or Dave Brubek is there as a way… They created once just a chord, an unpredictable chord that turned into a harmonic song.

2 comments:

Mirasanta.blogspot.com said...

Creio que, seja onde for que a tua musica te levar,
existirão lá novos deuses á espera com divina paciência. . .
e risos. . .
M.

Anonymous said...

Karmapolice...

Dispara o coração, acelera os sentimentos...
Existem músicas que nos marcam para sempre e nos fazem sorrir, chorar, querer lembrar, querer esqueçer...

Esta já me fez de tudo !

Neste momento dá-me alegria e estou de bem com ela, faz-me sorrir, faz-me sonhar e tenho vontade de ouvi-la sem parar !

Ass: quinta-feira