Friday, January 04, 2008

After Asia



Now I am in Portugal until the end of January. I am dealing with some stuff and
Taking the opportunity to look inside my heart for my base. A place called home to put the big Piano, the Jazz collection, where I have the jazz Bar where I can go if I am sad, happy or just normal to drink a glass of wine or a Blanche and know the first name of the owner. I am a World Girl for sure, but I need my land place. I always needed, I thought I had it. So even doing my "plan lists" my personal analysis of what I can do next, pros and cons. I really need my home Brussels. In Asia I was offered good jobs which I said no, all the time with no doubt. No to all of them. The reason is home. I knew in my heart .What I really wanted the most was to coming back home. And that’s amazing.
The present it is a fragile place to be. Everything changes every day. And I am not afraid of that, I saw I am a person with courage and soul. I taking my "base decision". And thats a very basical instinct decision, it is strange. Its not the fear of the world, the unknown, it is the decision of the known: home, spot, family, love. The most important things in life. I am so glad I went to Asia. I am so glad I could meet with me, I am so glad I saw the important things in life for me: the known ones. I saw I can be everywhere in the world. I fit it. But my choice is to be back home. Rainy Brussels, but my home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Home Sweet Home"...you need...Good forces will help you...