Saturday, October 13, 2007

I AM GREAT THANK YOU




Human nature is sometimes a worrying nature ... people worry to much, ask to much, think to much ... just ... too much! So for the worrying nature ones just to let you know that I am having great time with new "mates" and colleagues. New activities and old ones. But mainly that I am enjoying that time I have to write in the most different places. Now the fairs are arriving and the buzz is going to re-begin! I send you some picture from my "Photography Mates"

1 comment:

Teresa said...

INÊS!!!!

Estou a cabecear de sono, mas tenho de vior aqui comentar.
Tanta conversa para pôr em dia!
Nas suas andanças por essa parte do mundo, tenho de a pôr em contacto com um amigo da Gota de Ran Tan Plan (apaixonado por ópera como nós) que vive neste momento em Pequim.
Acabo de encontrar três e-mails seus que (caprichos do gmail) foram direitinhos para a pasta de "spam". Amanhã respondo devidamente, agora é mesmo só para deixar um grande beijinho.
E o seu blog vai já parta a minha lista de links... :)