Sunday, October 28, 2007

BLU

After the Philippines I am back to Hong Kong! I am moving to a new house before going to Japan. Now I have a lot of Fairs to work on and a lot of trips. So It is nice to move home too.
The next days I will be around the Furniture Fair and Lighting fair for some articles!
I will never forget the philippines. I am so glad that I have to go back because of work. I have travel around the world... i have saw a lot of beaches, cultures, ideias. I am a lucky person and I have a hell of a charater. But the Philippines it is my heart place. So I feel...the future.
A hug for you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i misss yoooooooooooo...janah:)

Anonymous said...

Es maravilloso, como te envidio.
Bss