Tuesday, September 18, 2007

LETTER FOR YOU

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Thank you for your emails. It is very nice to know that you are ok and to know your news. I am very well. Things are very different but at the same time very stimulating and unique. I keep travelling a lot and also trying to take the maximum experience from the rewarding opportunity that life gave me this 2007. As you know you can keep updated with my blog inesblu.blogspot.com
I presented my small book Alice e Artur in Macau and I met some interesting people at the University of Macau, some Portuguese with an enormous experience of China life and stories to tell. I just love good stories.
The work it is simply amazing, I am always doing what I love the best reading, writing, researching around from a place to another like a nonstop bird. You know me, so, I am in my waters. Still it is very intense; I get this amount of feelings, work, and information at the same time. Minds are very different from European ones. People work very hard and long hours too but they are less stressed than we do so I keep learning that everyday among the power of concentration; but we have fun in the crowded bars after work. Sometimes I have to take the Design Walk by night, meaning picturing and interviewing the owners and color users and the meaning of application in each bar, restaurant, company or Shop. That I feel that is a big continuity of the work I have done in Milan. I am happy regarding the collaborations with the magazines I have, so I keep writing and organizing every single day. It is so much information sometimes that I need couple of hours to breathe. It is like an injection of new things that get stacked in the skin so the best is to seat in front of the river and breathe. So I kind got my contemplation skill again, that I thought I have lost. Actually I can stop to Digest nowadays! That’s a good thing … and … I go to Yoga every single morning before the day begins, so answering many of you: YES IM TAKING CARE OF MY SELF!!

No comments: