Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SINGAPORE



SINGA + PURA

Do you know that Singa is lion and Pura is city in the ancient Malay language?
So, city of the Lion here I am. A former poor island of fisherman is now a fishery of business, comfort houses, growing affairs city and a travelling Hub. Clean, as clean as I never have seen in my life (note I was never in Switzerland!)
Nice people, the Singapore Chinese are very open minded and very gentle. We find a very good food and a new race the Eurasians! That I will write about it these days!
Impressive city for her organization! You know me; I like organized things as much as I like the unpredictable. Both stunned me. I’m a paradox as a person so the differences, the black, and white and the colourful create a strong feeling inside of my perception. Organization is not boring it is a kind of freedom as well. We feel in Singapore one unusual freedom. 0% criminal rate.
Actually it is a Lion city as the way of being: it conquers her space at the same time offers comfortable surroundings for those who decide to live in it. I’m impressed. In Portuguese Singapore is writen in the right way> SINGAPURA

1 comment:

hazinheira said...

Ola!

Queres um convite "oficial" para vires à Suiça, é isso? Pois, considera-te convidada!

Boa(s) Viagem(ns)